Welcome to Let’s Go E-Mart (www.letsgoemart.com) An Easy Way of Grocery, Shopping & Ready food Delivery Application. This is the new invention of the Grocery and Delivery Application which is available in Singapore, Bangladesh, and India. This Website and Application allow you to browse through and purchase various products that have been listed for sale. The Application is operated by the Novus Global Pte LTD. (localized in Singapore) as Let’s Go E-Mart.
This Sale Agreement is a legal contract between the Customer and “Let’s Go E-Mart”. References to “you” or “yours” shall relate to the Customer and references to “Let’s Go E-Mart” shall relate to The Trustee of Endeavour Professionals Family Trust and its affiliates.
By using, browsing, or reading the Website, signifies that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the Terms. If you do not agree with the Terms, you must cease usage of the Website, or any of the Purchase Services, immediately. You accept the Terms by remaining on the Website. You may also accept the Terms by clicking to accept or agree to the Terms where this option is made available to you by Let’s Go E-Mart in the user interface.
Let’s Go E-Mart reserves the right to review and change any terms of the Sales Agreement by updating this page at its sole discretion. When Let’s Go E-Mart updates the Terms, it will use reasonable endeavors to provide you with notice of updates to the Terms. Any changes to the Terms take immediate effect from the date of their publication. Before you continue, we recommend you keep a copy of the Terms for your records.
Acceptance of the Terms & Conditions:
Please read these terms and conditions Sales Agreement carefully.
- General Disclaimer
- Who we are?
- What we do?
- How to contact us?
- Use of the Platforms and Let’s Go E-Mart Account
- Restrictions on Goods
- Prices and Payments
- Order & Delivery, Pick-Up, and Vendor Delivery
- Vouchers, Discounts and Promotions
- Representations, Warranties and Limitation of Liabilities
- Restrictions Limitation of Liability
- Vendor Liability
- Personal Data (Personal Information) Protection
- Third Party Links and Websites
- Governing Law
- Groceries / Convenience Shops
- Prevailing Language
- The Platforms may be used by
- Copyright and Intellectual Property
- General Disclaimer:
You acknowledge that Let’s Go E-Mart does not make any terms, guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions whatsoever regarding the products other than provided for pursuant to these Terms. Let’s Go E-Mart will make every effort to ensure a Product is accurately depicted on the Website, however, you acknowledge that sizes, colours and packaging may differ from what is displayed on the Website and the application. Nothing in these terms limits or excludes any guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions implied or imposed by law, including the Singapore, Bangladesh and Indian Consumer Law (or any liability under them) which by law may not be limited or excluded.
Subject to this clause, and to the extent permitted by law:
- All terms, guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions which are not expressly stated in these Terms are excluded.
- Let’s Go E-Mart will not be liable for any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage (unless such loss or damage is reasonably foreseeable resulting from our failure to meet an applicable Consumer Guarantee), loss of profit or opportunity, or damage to goodwill arising out of or in connection with the Purchase Services or these Terms (including as a result of not being able to use the Purchase Services or the late supply of the Purchase Services), whether at common law, under contract, tort (including negligence), in equity, pursuant to statute or otherwise.
Use of images in the products, Categories, Sub-Categories, Brand etc may not be the images of the actual product. Images are only for the representational purpose. Use of the Website, the Purchase Services, and any of the products of Let’s Go E-Mart (including the Delivery Services), is at your own risk. Everything on Website and also the application, the Purchase Services, and the Products of Let’s Go E-Mart, are provided to you on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without warranty or condition of any kind. None of the affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contributors, third party content providers or licensors of Let’s Go E-Mart (including any third party where the Delivery Services are made available to you) make any express or implied representation or warranty about its Content or any products or Purchase Services (including the products or Purchase Services of Let’s Go E-Mart) referred to on the Website and the Application. This includes (but is not restricted to) loss or damage you might suffer as a result of any of the following:
- Failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failure to correct defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or other harmful component, loss of data, communication line failure, unlawful third-party conduct, or theft, destruction, alteration or unauthorized access to records;
- The accuracy, suitability or currency of any information on the Website and the application, the Purchase Service, or any of its Content related products (including third party material and advertisements on the Website and the application);
- Costs incurred as a result of you using the Website and the application, the Purchase Services or any of the Products;
- The Content or operation in respect to links which are provided for the User’s convenience;
- Any failure to complete a transaction, or any loss arising from e-commerce transacted on the Website;
- Or any defamatory, threatening, offensive or unlawful conduct of third parties or publication of any materials relating to or constituting such conduct.
- Who we are?
Let’s Go E-Mart (www.letsgoemart.com) An Easy Way of Grocery, Shopping & Delivery App. This is the new invention of Grocery and Delivery Application which is available in Singapore, Bangladesh and India. This Website allow you to browse through and purchase various products that have been listed for sale. The Application is operated by the Novus Global Pte LTD. in Singapore as Let’s Go E-Mart. And in Bangladesh it is operated by Asian Transport Network (ATN) Ltd. Depending on which Platform you access and use, these Terms form the contract between you and the following Let’s Go E-Mart entities:
- What we do?
Through our Platforms, Let’s Go E-Mart links you to the vendors. “Vendors” for you to order a variety of goods including prepared meals, non-prepared food and miscellaneous non-food items (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Goods“) to be delivered to you. When you place an order for Goods from our Vendors “Order”, Let’s Go E-Mart acts as an agent on behalf of that Vendor to facilitate, process and conclude the order and subsequently for either us or the Vendor to deliver your Order to you. Vendors may be owned and operated by third party vendors, our affiliate companies or us.
- How to contact us?
For customer support, you may reach out to us via direct phone call, email or through our in-app customer support chat feature. If you wish to contact us regarding any questions or comments you may have, please send an email to our customer support Phone Call, SMS, email or via our in-app customer support chat feature.
- Use of the Platforms and Let’s Go E-Mart Account
You will need to register for a Let’s Go E-Mart account for you to use the Platform. When you register for a Let’s Go E-Mart account we will ask you to provide your personal information including a valid email address, a mobile phone number and a unique password. To purchase an Order, depending on which payment method you opt for, you may need to provide us with your credit card details. Your unique password should not be shared with anyone and you agree to keep it secret at all times. You are solely responsible for keeping your password safe. Save for cases of fraud or abuse which are not your fault, you accept that all Orders placed under your Let’s Go E-Mart account are your sole responsibility.
Let’s Go E-Mart shall not be liable for Orders that encounter delivery issues due to incomplete, incorrect or missing information provided by you. You are obliged to provide information that is complete, accurate and truthful for the proper processing of the Order, including your delivery address and contact information.
If you wish to delete your Let’s Go E-Mart account, please send us an email requesting the same. We may restrict, suspend or terminate your Let’s Go E-Mart account and/or use of the Platforms, if we reasonably believe that:
someone other than you are using your Let’s Go E-Mart account; or where you are suspected or discovered to have been involved in any activity or conduct that is in breach of these Terms, our policies and guidelines, or involved in activity or conduct which we deem in our sole discretion to be an abuse of the Platforms.
- Restrictions on Goods
Some of the Goods we offer on our Platforms are subject to restrictions for purchase (“Restricted Goods”), depending on the applicable laws of the country you purchase the Restricted Goods from. These restrictions include minimum age requirements for alcohol/ alcoholic products and any other goods that we reserve the right not to deliver to you based on the relevant statutory requirements of the time being in force.
- Alcohol / Alcoholic Products (“Alcohol”) Cigarettes / Tobacco Products (“Tobacco”).
- We may offer Tobacco on some of our Platforms where the laws allow. By offering Tobacco for sale on our Platforms, we do not purport to advertise, promote or encourage the purchase or use of Tobacco in any way.
- Let’s Go E-Mart, the Vendor and their delivery riders, as the case may be, reserve the right in their sole discretion.
- To ask for valid proof of age (e.g. ID card) to any persons before they deliver Alcohol/ Tobacco.
- Any offer for any Alcohol and Tobacco made on the Platforms is void when it is prohibited by law.
- To purchase Alcohol/ Tobacco, you must be of the statutory legal age.
- To refuse delivery if you are unable to prove you are of legal age.
- To refuse delivery to any persons for any reason whatsoever.
- Prices and Payments
Price: Prices quoted on the Platform shall be displayed in the applicable country’s national currency and subject to applicable tax. Prices and offers on the Platforms may vary from the prices and you accept that offers offered by our Vendors (either on their own websites, mobile applications or at their outlets). The way we display the prices of our Goods may vary depending on the Vendor, and the prices reflected on our Platforms may:
- Include or exclude GST, VAT or such other equivalent tax.
- A breakdown of the prices and additional charges are displayed before Checkout. When you place an Order, you agree to all amounts, additional charges and the final ‘Total’ amount which is displayed to you.
- Delivery fees are chargeable on every Order unless
- You are agree to collect your Order directly from the Vendor (“Pick-Up”).
- You have a valid promotional or discount voucher and apply it at Checkout, unless stated otherwise.
- Prices indicated on the Platforms are as at the time of each Order and may be subject to change.
- You can choose to pay for an Order using any of the different payment methods offered on the Platforms including.
- Our payment partners: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Google Pay, PayPal, Apple Pay.
- Cash-on-Delivery or Such other payment method we offer from time to time.
- If you have existing credit in your Let’s Go E-Mart account or valid promotional or discount vouchers, you can use this pay for part or all of your Order as the case may be.
- After an Order is successfully placed, you will receive an email confirmation from us with your Order receipt. Delivery fees will not appear in your Order receipt if you opt for Pick-Up.
Payment Methods: Let’s Go E-Mart reserves the right to offer additional payment methods or remove existing payment methods at any time in its sole discretion. If you choose to pay using an online payment method, the payment shall be processed by our third-party payment service provider(s). With your consent, your credit card / payment information will be stored with our third-party payment service provider(s) for future orders. Let’s Go E-Mart does not store your credit card or payment information. In case of the Platforms in Let’s Go E-Mart makes use of the services of for the handling and processing of payments transactions for your purchase on the Platforms and for customer support issues related to these payments such as dispute management, refunds cancellations and returns, and if applicable, local consumer law matters. You must ensure that you have sufficient funds on your credit and debit card to fulfil payment of an Order. In so far as required, Let’s Go E-Mart takes responsibility for payments made on our Platforms including refunds, chargebacks, cancellations and dispute resolution, provided if reasonable and justifiable and in accordance with these Terms.
- Orders & Delivery, Pick-Up and Vendor Delivery
Orders: When you place an Order with Let’s Go E-Mart, Let’s Go E-Mart will confirm your order by sending you a confirmation email/SMS containing the Order receipt. Where applicable, Orders will include delivery fees and any applicable tax (e.g. goods and services tax, value-added tax etc.).
- Minimum Order Value (MOV) – Some of our Vendors require a minimum order value before an Order can be placed and delivered to you. Where an applicable Order fails to meet the MOV, you will have the option of paying the difference to meet the MOV or to add more Goods to your Order.
- Special Instructions – Let’s Go E-Mart and the Vendor (as the case may be) reasonably endeavour to comply with your special instructions for an Order. However, in some cases where this is not feasible, possible or commercially reasonable, Let’s Go E-Mart the Vendor reserve the right to proceed to prepare the Order in accordance with standard operating procedures. Neither Let’s Go E-Mart nor the Vendor shall be responsible to replace or refund an Order which does not conform to special instructions provided by you.
- Allergens – Let’s Go E-Mart is not obligated to provide ingredient information or allergen information on the Platforms. Further, Let’s Go E-Mart does not guarantee that the Goods sold by Vendors are free of allergens. If you have allergies, allergic reactions or dietary restrictions and requirements, please contact the Vendor before placing an Order on our Platforms.
- Please note that your Order may be subject to additional terms and conditions provided by the Vendor.
Prior to placing the Order:
You are required to provide the delivery address in order for the Platform to display the Vendors available in your delivery area.
Once you select a Vendor, you will be taken to that Vendor’s menu page for you to select and add your Goods to the cart.
Placing the Order:
To complete an Order, please follow the onscreen instructions after clicking ‘Checkout’. You may be required to provide additional details for us to complete your Order. You are required to review and confirm that all the information you provide, including the amounts, delivery details, personal details, payment information, and voucher codes (if applicable) is true, accurate and complete before you click “PLACE ORDER”. An Order is successfully placed when you receive an email confirmation containing your Order receipt from us.
Cancelling an Order:
Please contact us immediately via our in-app customer support chat feature if you wish to cancel your Order after it has been placed. You have the right to cancel your Order provided a Vendor has not yet accepted your Order.
(i) Online Payment Orders
You have the right to a refund for a cancelled Order only if a Vendor has not yet accepted your Order. Should you still decide to cancel your Order after it has been accepted by the Vendor, you understand that no refunds (whether in whole or in part) will be issued to you and you forfeit the delivery of your cancelled Order.
(ii) Cash-on-Delivery Orders
You have the right to cancel your Order only if a Vendor has not yet accepted your Order. Should you still decide to cancel your Order after it has been accepted by the Vendor, you understand that you shall forfeit the delivery of your cancelled Order and cash-on-delivery may be removed from your list of available payment methods for your future orders.
Let’s Go E-Mart reserves the right to cancel any Order or suspend, deactivate or terminate your Let’s Go E-Mart account in its sole discretion if it reasonably suspects or detects fraudulent behaviour or activity associated with your Let’s Go E-Mart account or with your Order.
For the orders with online payment, the person with name on the payment card, must be present to receive the delivery. The customer will be asked to present valid ID and the signature on the back of the card must match on the delivery docket. If any of this requirement does not meet, we retain the right to cancel the order and it will attract cancellation fees.
If you wish to cancel your order than please contact us on. Any orders cancelled may incur a 5% of your order amount (whichever is higher) cancellation fees.
Delivery, Pick-Up and Vendor Delivery:
- Delivery Areas
You understand that our Vendors offer their Goods in specific delivery areas and our Vendors vary from delivery area to delivery area. By entering your delivery address on the Platforms, you will see the Vendors that we make available to you at that time. Delivery areas may expand, shrink or change depending on weather and traffic conditions and situations of force majeure.
- Delivery Time
Let’s Go E-Mart shall deliver your Order to the delivery address provided by you. You may choose for your Order to be delivered “ASAP” or scheduled for a specific time. An estimated delivery time will be provided to you in your email confirmation but delivery times shall vary depending on factors that are not controlled by us (e.g. order quantity, distance, time of day (peak periods), weather conditions, traffic conditions, etc.). You can view the remaining delivery time of an Order when you click on ‘My orders’ on the Platforms. You acknowledge that the delivery time we provide is only an estimate and Orders may arrive earlier or later. To ensure that you do not miss a delivery of an Order, you should ensure that either you or someone is at the delivery location to receive the Order once an Order is placed. If your Order contains Alcohol or Tobacco (if applicable) and you or the recipient is or appears to be below the legal age, or fails to provide a valid proof of ID, Let’s Go E-Mart reserves the right not to deliver your Order to you.
- Unsuccessful or Failed Deliveries
- In cases where we attempt to deliver an Order but we are unable to do so due to the reasons caused by you, including but not limited to:
(i) No one was present or available to receive the Order.
(ii) Customer was uncontactable despite attempts to reach the customer via the phone number provided.
(iii) Lack of appropriate or sufficient access to deliver the Order successfully.
(iv) Lack of a suitable or secure location to leave the Order.
(v) In the case of Restricted Goods, customer did not meet the statutory age requirements or delivery did not deem it safe or appropriate for the customer to receive the Restricted Goods.
- No-show Cancellations
If you remain uncontactable or fail to receive the Order within ten (10) minutes from the time the Order arrives at your delivery address, Let’s Go E-Mart reserves the right to cancel the Order without refund or remedy to you.
- Wrong Order, Missing Items, Defective Goods
Upon receipt of your Order, if you discover that there are issues with your Order (e.g. wrong order, defective order, or missing items) please contact customer support from Contact Us. In some cases, Let’s Go E-Mart may request for photographic proof and/or additional information to properly investigate the issue with your Order. If we determine that the Order and/or Goods you received are not of satisfactory condition or quality, we will compensate you for your Order or parts of your Order.
- Order Pick-Up
Where available, you will have the option of collecting your Order in-person directly from the Vendor’s premises (“Pick-Up“) instead of having the Order delivered to you. Your email confirmation will indicate the time for you to Pick-Up the Order (“Collection Time”). The Vendor will prepare the Order by the Collection Time. In some cases, a reasonable delay may be expected. The Vendor agrees to hold the Order for you at the Vendor’s premises for no more than a reasonable period of twenty (20) minutes from the Collection Time (“Holding Time”) and shall not be obliged to provide the Order to you if you fail to Pick-Up your Order within the Holding Time. In the event of unreasonable delays in Pick-Up attributable to you, you bear the risk of any damage or loss of Goods or any deterioration in quality or change in condition of the Goods (e.g. changes in the temperature fit for consumption). In this case, you shall not be entitled to a replacement, refund or replacement of the Goods. You alone are responsible for inspecting the Goods/Order when you Pick-Up your Order and shall report any issues and/or defects to the Vendor before leaving the Vendor’s premises.
- Vendor Delivery
In some cases, our Vendors will deliver the Order to you (“Vendor Delivery”). While we will use reasonable efforts to provide prior notice to you on Vendor Delivery, this may not always be possible. Where Vendor Delivery applies, we may ask you to contact the Vendor directly in the event of issues or delays in your delivery. Let’s Go E-Mart shall not be responsible in any way for Orders or Goods that are delivered by Vendors.
- Vouchers, Discounts and Promotions
- From time to time, Let’s Go E-Mart may run marketing and promotional campaigns which offer voucher codes, discounts, and other promotional offers to be used on the Platforms (“Vouchers”). Vouchers are subject to validity periods, redemption periods, and in certain cases, may only be used once.
- Vouchers may not be valid when used in conjunction with other promotions, discounts or other vouchers. Additional terms and conditions may apply to Vouchers.
- Unless otherwise stated, Vouchers can only be used on our Platforms.
- Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Let’s Go E-Mart reserves the right to void, discontinue or reject the use of any Voucher without prior notice Individual restaurants terms & conditions apply.
- We may exclude certain Vendors from the use of Vouchers at any time without prior notice to you and also the promo code availability
- You are entitled for exclusive offers and sales via email and phone once you checkout from our portal. You can any time opt it out.
- Representations, Warranties and Limitation of Liabilities
Representations and Warranties:
You acknowledge and agree that the content on the Platforms are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, and that your use of or reliance upon the Platforms and any content, goods, products or services accessed or obtained thereby is at your sole risk and discretion. While Let’s Go E-Mart makes reasonable efforts to ensure the provision of the Platforms and the services we offer, are available at all times, we do not warrant or represent that the Platforms shall be provided in a manner which is secure, timely, uninterrupted, error-free, free of technical difficulties, defects or viruses. Please expect temporary interruptions of the Platform due to scheduled or regular system maintenance work, downtimes attributable to internet or electronic communications or events of force majeure.
Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted by law, Let’s Go E-Mart (which shall include its employees, directors, agents, representatives, affiliates and parent company) exclude all liability (whether arising in contract, in negligence or otherwise) for loss or damage which you or any third party may incur in connection with our Platforms, our services, and any website linked to our Platforms and any content or material posted on it. Your exclusive remedy with respect to your use of the Platforms is to discontinue your use of the Platforms. The Let’s Go E-Mart entities, their agents, representatives, and service providers shall not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages arising from your use of the Platforms or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the Platforms. These exclusions for indirect, special, consequential, and exemplary damages include, without limitation, damages for lost profits, lost data, loss of goodwill, work stoppage, work stoppage, computer failure, or malfunction, or any other commercial damages or losses, even if the Let’s Go E-Mart entities, their agents, representatives, and service providers have been advised of the possibility thereof and regardless of the legal or equitable theory upon which the claim is based. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages. The Let’s Go E-Mart entities, its agents, representatives and service providers’ liability shall be limited to the extent permitted by law.
Let’s Go E-Mart shall neither be liable for actions or omissions of the Vendor nor you in regard to provision of the Goods and where Vendor Delivery applies to your Order. Let’s Go E-Mart does not assume any liability for the quantity, quality, condition or other representations of the Goods and/or services provided by Vendors or guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information (including menu information, photos and images of the Goods) displayed on the Vendor’s listing/offering on the Platform. Nothing in these Terms shall exclude Vendor’s liability for death or personal injury arising from Vendor’s gross negligence or wilful misconduct.
- Restrictions Limitation of Liability
Let’s Go E-Mart’s total liability arising out of or in connection with the Purchase Services or these Terms, however arising, including under contract, tort (including negligence), in equity, under statute or otherwise, will not exceed the most recent Purchase Price paid by you under these Terms or where you have not paid the Purchase, then the total liability of Let’s Go E-Mart is the resupply of information or Purchase Services to you.
You expressly understand and agree that Let’s Go E-Mart, its affiliates, employees, agents, contributors, third party content providers and licensors shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential or exemplary damages which may be incurred by you, however caused and under any theory of liability. This shall include, but is not limited to, any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of goodwill or business reputation and any other intangible loss.
Let’s Go E-Mart is not responsible or liable in any manner for any site content (including the Content and Third Party Content) posted on the Website or in connection with the Purchase Services, whether posted or caused by users of the website of Let’s Go E-Mart, by third parties or by any of the Purchase Services offered by Let’s Go E-Mart.
- Activities Prohibited on the Platforms
The following is a non-exhaustive list of the types of conduct that are illegal or prohibited on the Platforms. Let’s Go E-Mart reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in Let’s Go E-Mart’s sole discretion, engages in any of the prohibited activities. Prohibited activities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Using the Platforms for any purpose in violation of local, state, or federal laws or regulations;
- Posting any content that infringes the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, trade secret rights, or any other rights of any party;
- Posting content that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Let’s Go E-Mart in its sole discretion or pursuant to local community standards;
- Posting content that constitutes cyber-bullying, as determined by Let’s Go E-Mart in its sole discretion;
- Posting content that depicts any dangerous, life-threatening, or otherwise risky behaviour;
- Posting telephone numbers, street addresses, or last names of any person.
- Posting URLs to external websites or any form of HTML or programming code.
- Posting anything that may be “spam,” as determined by Let’s Go E-Mart in its sole discretion.
- Impersonating another person when posting content.
- Harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Allowing any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments.
- Harassing, threatening, stalking, or abusing any person on the Platforms.
- Engaging in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Websites, or which, in the sole discretion of Let’s Go E-Mart, exposes Let’s Go E-Mart or any of its customers, suppliers, or any other parties to any liability or detriment of any type.
- Encouraging other people to engage in any prohibited activities as described herein.
- Let’s Go E-Mart reserves the right but is not obligated to do any or all of the following:
- Investigate an allegation that any content posted on the Platforms does not conform to these Terms and determine in its sole discretion to remove or request the removal of the content.
- Remove content which is abusive, illegal, or disruptive, or that otherwise fails to conform with these Terms.
- Suspend or terminate a user’s access to the Platforms or their Let’s Go E-Mart Account upon any breach of these Terms.
- Monitor, edit, or disclose any content on the Platforms; and edit or delete any content posted on the Platforms, regardless of whether such content violates these standards.
- Vendor Liability
Vendors are responsible for the preparation, condition and quality of Goods. In cases of Vendor Delivery, Vendors are responsible for delivery of the Goods or Orders. Let’s Go E-Mart shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your contractual relationship with the Vendor.
You agree to indemnify, defend, hold harmless Let’s Go E-Mart, its directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use of the Platforms or your breach of these Terms.
- Third Party Links and Websites
The Platforms may contain links to other third-party websites and by clicking on these links, you agree to do so at your own risk. Let’s Go E-Mart does not control or endorse these third-party websites or links and shall not be responsible for the content of these linked pages. Let’s Go E-Mart accepts no liability or responsibility for any loss or damage which may be suffered by you in relation to your access and use of these third-party links and websites.
Let’s Go E-Mart has the right to terminate, suspend or delete your account and access to the Platforms, including any delivery service we provide to you in respect of an Order, for any reason, including, without limitation, if Let’s Go E-Mart, in its sole discretion, considers your use to be unacceptable, or in the event of any breach by you of the Terms. But Let’s Go E-Mart may be under no obligation to provide you a warning prior to termination of your use of the Application and the Website also.
Let’s Go E-Mart may amend these Terms at any time in its sole discretion. The amended Terms shall be effective immediately upon posting and you agree to the new Terms by continued use of the Platforms. It is your responsibility to check the Terms regularly. If you do not agree with the amended Terms, whether in whole or in part, you must stop using the Platforms immediately.
- Governing Law
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the specific country courts of jurisdiction in which the relevant Let’s Go E-Mart entity is incorporated as set out here. The following courts will have jurisdiction over any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the use of the Platforms: Singapore (Republic of Singapore) & Bangladesh (Peoples’ Republic of Bangladesh).
- Groceries / Convenience Shops
The purchase of Goods from Vendors on ‘SHOPS’ on the Platforms, including Let’s Go E-Mart Now (“SHOPS”) are subject to these Terms. Additionally, you agree to comply with any and all the guidelines, notices, operating rules and policies and instructions pertaining to the purchase of Goods from SHOPS which are incorporated into and form a part of these Terms.
Due to delivery constraints, Let’s Go E-Mart may be required to impose a cap on the amount of your Order or limit the quantities of Goods in your Order from SHOPS in its sole discretion.
Unless otherwise stated, all purchases from SHOPS shall be subject to the SHOPS cancellation, refund and returns policy. Where the prices of any Goods are subject to the definitive weight of the Goods, we will provide an initial estimate of the price for the purposes of checkout. The final price shall be indicated in your email confirmation containing your tax invoice. For shortfalls in payment, additional amounts shall be charged to you. For overpayments, excess amounts shall be refunded in accordance with our SHOPS cancellation, refund and returns policy. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to restrict or limit the sales of our Goods to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. Due to the laws in some countries, we shall not offer for sale certain goods, or restricted items to you (e.g. alcohol, tobacco, etc.). Any offer for any Goods made on the Platforms is void when it is prohibited by law.
- Prevailing Language
In the event of a dispute as to the Terms, the English, Bengali and Tamil version shall prevail. The English, Bengali and Tamil language version of these Terms shall control in all respects and shall prevail in case of any inconsistencies with translated versions.
- The Platforms may be used by
Natural persons who have reached 18 years of age and corporate legal entities, e.g. companies. Where applicable, these Terms shall be subject to country-specific provisions as set out herein.
Users below the age of 18 must obtain consent from parent(s) or legal guardian(s), who by accepting these Terms shall agree to take responsibility for your actions and any charges associated with your use of the Platforms and/or purchase of Goods. If you do not have consent from your parent(s) or legal guardian(s), you must stop using/accessing the Platforms immediately. Let’s Go E-Mart reserves the right to change or modify these Terms (including our policies which are incorporated into these Terms) at any time. You are strongly recommended to read these Terms regularly. You will be deemed to have agreed to the amended Terms by your continued use of the Platforms following the date on which the amended Terms are posted.
- Copyright and Intellectual Property:
The Website, the Purchase Services and all of the related products of Let’s Go E-Mart are subject to copyright. The material on the Website is protected by copyright under the laws of Singapore, Bangladesh and India. Unless otherwise indicated, all rights (including copyright) in the site content and compilation of the website (including text, graphics, logos, button icons, video images, audio clips and software) (the ‘Content’) are owned or controlled for these purposes, and are reserved by Let’s Go E-Mart or its contributors.
Let’s Go E-Mart retains all rights, title and interest in and to the Website and the application with all related content. Nothing you do on or in relation to the Website and the application will transfer to you:
- the business name, trading name, domain name, trade mark, industrial design, patent, registered design or copyright of Let’s Go E-Mart.
- or the right to use or exploit a business name, trading name, domain name, trade mark or industrial design.
- Or a system or process that is the subject of a patent, registered design or copyright (or an adaptation or modification of such a system or process).
You may not, without the prior written permission of Let’s Go E-Mart and the permission of any other relevant rights owners: broadcast, republish, up-load to a third party, transmit, post, distribute, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the Content or third party contact for any purpose. This prohibition does not extend to materials on the Website which are freely available for re-use or are in the public domain.
All trademarks, logos, images, and service marks, including these Terms as displayed on the Platforms or in our marketing material, whether registered or unregistered, are the intellectual property of Let’s Go E-Mart and/or third parties who have authorised us with the use (collectively the “Trademarks”). You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, or modify these Trademarks in any way without our prior express written consent. The use of Let’s Go E-Mart’s trademarks on any other website not approved by us is strictly prohibited. Let’s Go E-Mart will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution. Let’s Go E-Mart neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Platforms will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Let’s Go E-Mart. Use of any materials on the Platforms is at your own risk.
DELIVERY CHARGES IN BD AND SINGAPORE
DELIVERY BOY AVAILABLITY AND CONDITIONS
TIMESLOTS DETAILS/ SHOP/ DELIVERY TIME OPENING CLOSING DETAILS IN BOTH COUNTRY
How we collect your personal information
From time to time we may send your information to third parties which we consider may have goods or services which are of interest to you. If you do not wish to be contacted by third parties please email us at email@example.com.
How we use your personal information
Let’s Go E-Mart may use personal information collected from you to provide you with information, updates and our services. We may also make you aware of new and additional products, services and opportunities available to you. We may use your personal information to improve our products and services and better understand your needs.
Our Team may contact you by a variety of measures including, but not limited to telephone, email, SMS or mail.
Disclosure of your personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Personal information is only supplied to a third party when it is required for the delivery of our services.
We may from time to time need to disclose personal information to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, and subpoena warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request.
We may also use your personal information to protect the copyright, trademarks, legal rights, property or safety of Let’s Go E-Mart, www.letsgoemart.com, its customers or third parties.
If there is a change of control in our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser under an agreement to maintain confidentiality. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances.
Security of your personal information
Let’s Go E-Mart is committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorized access, modification and disclosure.
Access to your personal information
You have a right to request a copy of the information we hold on you at any time. There will be a small charge for processing this request. You may request details of personal information that we hold about you in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy & Protection Act, 2017. A small administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. If you would like a copy of the information which we hold about you or believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
Complaints about privacy
If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to email@example.com. We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.
What information do we collect about you?
When you come to our website (www.letsgoemart.com) we may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to our site, etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our site, such that we can improve our service.
Cookies And google Analytics:
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Third party sites
Our site may from time to time have links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these websites. Please be aware that Let’s Go E-Mart is not responsible for the privacy practices of other such websites. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our website, to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personal identifiable information.